Buglasan Festival Fireworks 2015

10:18 AM Markee Lakwatsero 0 Comments

Buglasan came from the word "Buglas" referring to the tall grassess that were dominant in the island during that time. The current "Negros" island was then called as "Buglas Insulis". Through the years, Buglasan became the name of the Festival. It brings together Negros Oriental as a Province so each municipality has their own festival thus making it "Festival of Festivals" all in one.




It was the last day of Buglasan Festival 2015 in Dumaguete City when I arrived and I was told that there will be a big Fireworks in the Boulevard area that night. I looked for a place to stay and went to the area where they sell and cook "tempura". Due to many customers I have to make a reservation just for a seat. When I got my seat already, I prepared my gopro and took some of the best shots of the fireworks. Here are the best shots I got:





Hope you enjoy these few shots I got from the fireworks. Have a great day! :-)





You Might Also Like

0 comments: